Commercial Bond Insurance
Commercial Bond Insurance Information
Bond is a three-party agreement in which the surety guarantees to the obligee (the project owner) that the principal (the contractor) is capable of performing the contract in accordance with the contract documents.
Performance of the contract, which is the subject of the bond, determines the rights and obligations of the surety and the obligee.
There are many different categories of bonds:
- Bid bonds
- Performance bonds
- Labor and material payment bonds
- Supply bonds
- Commercial performance bonds, including supply, supply & install and annual performance bonds
- Miscellaneous bonds, including self-insured worker’s compensation bonds
- Court bonds, including large appeal bonds
- Customs bonds, including both importer and drawback bonds
- License and permit bonds
- Municipal license & permit bonds
- State license & permit bonds
- Probate bonds
- Fidelity bonds
- Public official bonds
- Notary bonds and notary errors & omissions insurance
- Employee dishonesty bonds
- Janitorial service bonds
- Bid/Performance/Payment Bonds for Small Contractors (First Step/Next Step Programs)
Independently-owned and locally-operated, Garzor Insurance specializes in business and commercial insurance services Including Surety Bonds for Orlando, Central Florida and the entire state of Florida.