The mission of the Lake Nona Regional Chamber of Commerce is to enhance economic growth of the Lake Nona area of Orlando, Florida by focusing on education, promotion and development of the Lake Nona business community, and those areas of the community affecting business.
Our primary goals are to strengthen our local economy, to promote the community, provide Lake Nona Networking opportunities, represent the interest of business with government, and develop community leaders.
Neither our mission, nor any of these goals can be met unless we partner with you to make our region’s future brighter. Please consider becoming a member of the Chamber of Commerce. You won’t be able to measure all the benefits you will experience, but here’s a list of opportunities members have to partner with the Chamber:
- Formal recognition as a member of the Lake Nona Regional Chamber of Commerce throughout the year
- Membership identification for display in your business
- Referrals by the Chamber
- Marketing and social networking opportunities throughout the year including Business After Hours, Lunch with the Chamber and more
- Promotion of your business’s events and specials
- Opportunities to sponsor local events throughout the year
- Included on Chamber email lists to stay updated on local happenings
- Ribbon cuttings for grand openings and re-openings
- Educational and consulting opportunities courtesy of the Chamber for members only