Contractors Insurance Quote Forms
Need help finding the right Business and Liability insurance coverage for your Business in Orlando - Central Florida area ? We also offer : Professional Liability, Errors and Omissions, Business Owner Policy, Commercial Auto, Workers Compensation.
Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Contractors Insurance Information
What is contractor insurance?
Like any business, independent contractors need insurance to protect themselves financially. What type of insurance you need depends on the type of work you do. Some types of Florida independent contractors include the following:
- Independent construction contractors, Carpenters, Landscaper, Plumbers
- Freelance writers, editors and graphic designers
- Repair people, plumbers, carpenters, electricians, painters
- Accountants and financial planners
- House and carpet cleaners
- Independent hair stylists and salon professionals
Florida Contractors are like any business. You need property and general liability insurance to minimize the basic financial risks of running a business. Additionally, contractor insurance includes coverage designed for specific industry risks. Our agency can find a customized policy that includes coverage most suitable to you.
If you are hiring contractors, you want them to have contractor insurance. Insurance you carry as a business or homeowner may not protect you from liability for a contract worker. This can expose you to lawsuits if a worker gets injured at your business or home.
What types of contractors insurance are available?
There is a wide variety of contractor insurance options. Here are common coverage's for independent contractors.
- Bodily injury and property damage: This coverage is for contractors who work with heavy machinery and need to be prepared for accidents due to power tools and other hazards.
- Professional liability: For contractors who provide consulting and advice, this coverage can protect you from liability risks due to losses a client may experience. It protects your business’s finances if a client accuses you of errors, whether due to mistake or negligence.
- Commercial vehicle: Any vehicles owned by your business must adhere to state auto insurance laws. You can also protect your vehicles from various damages.
- Builder’s risk covers property and raw materials while construction is underway. This type of policy is often written per project.
- Workers compensation: Florida Independent contractors may or may not need workers compensation. This coverage compensates employees for medical expenses and lost wages after an on-the-job injury.
Get started today!
We can search for the best policies based on the size of your business, the number of employees and the type of work you perform. Call us today to get started with a free quote.
Insurance for Accountants in Orlando, Insurance for Architects in Orlando, Insurance for Attorneys in Orlando, Insurance for Auto Body Repair in Orlando, Insurance for Auto dealerships in Orlando, Insurance for Auto Parts Stores in Orlando, Insurance for Auto Service & Repair, Insurance for Automotive Rental, Insurance for Bakeries, Insurance for Banks & Credit Unions, Insurance for Barber & Beauty Shops n Orlando, Insurance for Bookkeepers & Tax Preparation in Orlando, Insurance for Bookstores, Insurance for Breweries, Insurance for Churches, Insurance for Clothing Stores, Insurance for Coffee/Beverage Shops, Insurance for Computer & Electronic Products Manufacturing, Insurance for Country Clubs, Insurance for Day Cares in Orlando, Insurance for Dental Labs, Insurance for Dentists in Orlando, Insurance for Dry Cleaners, Insurance for Florist, Insurance for Food & Beverage, Insurance for Manufacturing, Insurance for Gasoline Retail, Insurance for Hardware Stores, Insurance for Hotels & Motels, Insurance for Ice Cream & Yogurt Shops, Insurance for Jewelry Stores, Insurance for Libraries, Insurance for Machine Shops, Insurance for Movie Theaters, Insurance for Museums, Insurance for Optical Goods & Manufacturing, Insurance for Paper Goods & Products , Insurance for Manufacturing, Insurance for Pharmacies, Insurance for Physicians & Surgeons, Insurance for Plastic Products Manufacturing, Insurance for Printers, Insurance for Restaurants, Insurance for Sandwich Shops, Insurance for Schools – Montessori, Parochial & Private, Insurance for Veterinarians, Insurance for Wineries